I just got back from a birthday party. What is it about the Cupid Shuffle that makes people (myself included) giddy? The steps are as simple as the Hokie Pokie yet females have a way of making the moves sassy; it’s really quite funny if you think about it.
On to this post:
A couple of discussions I’ve had today:
- Men & women both lie…but for different reasons. Girls because they don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings, guys because they don’t want to do something.
- During your pregnancy, if you gain a ton of weight in the front, you are having a boy; if you pack the pounds on your ass, you’re having a girl. (I can’t confirm or deny this.)
- The bars in Jordan close when the last one leaves. (Whoa, this gives Spaniards a run for their money!)
- Levi’s [jeans] are cheaper at Macys than they are at their own store.
- Krav Maga is a self defense technique used by the Israeli Special Forces and I want to start taking it.
- The new cool thing…is to NOT be on Facebook.
- For guys buying or having made, a three-piece suit, the classic look is to have 3 buttons on the vest and 2 or 3 on the jacket, no more or less.
Oh, and I’m going to start actually using my Twitter account. I just wrote something about the Macarena…wishing I could retract that back now. Ha. We’ll see if this tweeting lasts…